Fashion Design & Merchandising | Kelowna, BC
Want to make a career out of your love for fashion? Our 24-month Fashion Design & Merchandising program in Kelowna, BC, helps develop your technical skills, design style, and fashion industry knowledge with eight terms of specialized fashion design training. You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of both the creative and business side of the fashion industry. You’ll study the foundations of fashion and then practice and hone your own skills under the guidance of industry-experienced instructors.
BC Fashion Design School (Kelowna)
Fashion is a multi-billion dollar industry that serves the global demand for clothing to fit all sizes, shapes, functions, styles, tastes and budgets. From haute couture to ready-to-wear, sleek and modern to sustainable and eco-friendly – the demand for fashion continues to grow every day.
Our Fashion Design program is designed for passionate individuals who want to make a mark in the fashion industry. Our students understand that fashion is a competitive industry but that with hard work and determination; it can be a highly rewarding career path.
Fashion Design & Merchandising program highlights include:
- Advanced Fashion Design training
- Garment illustration and sketching
- Apparel Construction
- Trend Forecasting
- Fashion Merchandising training
- Product Development
- Textile Art & Design
- Marketing & Sales
You will graduate your Fashion Design & Merchandising diploma with:
- Various fashion events and one major fashion show showcasing your final collection under your belt.
- A polished portfolio - your industry calling card - exhibiting your best work and learned techniques throughout the program.
- A solid business plan and the networking skills and industry insight to start building towards your dream career in fashion.
Clothing is art to you and fashion your canvas - how it feels, how it looks, what it says, and who would wear it. Want to turn your creative fashion side into a full time career in the fashion industry? Introduce yourself to us through our online inquiry form so we can put you in touch with a Fashion Design & Merchandising program advisor!