Graphic & Digital Design | Fredericton, NB
EARN YOUR GRAPHIC & DIGITAL DESIGN DIPLOMA IN JUST 12 MONTHS
The Graphic & Digital Design program in Fredericton provides 12 months of hands-on training in an in-depth study of graphic design and digital imaging.
Graphic design is known as a visual language; at the Fredericton campus, students are immersed in a content rich curriculum that gives them the skills to communicate with impact.
This comprehensive program includes the concentrated study of design, proactive technical training and the development of creative visuals.
GRAPHIC & DIGITAL DESIGN - WHAT SETS OUR PROGRAM APART?
- A curriculum that is based on current industry needs and trends
- A program that specializes in design flow, layout, aesthetics, overall design, corporate identities, advertising, website “front ends” and different types of visual design
- Industry professional instructors are on hand to provide mentorship that will allow students to gain expert insight and valuable experiences
- The ability to work on design projects that are integrated with local business and can be included in your portfolio
- Preparation for the demands of self-led or team projects
- The ability to advance your skills by adding 6 months onto your training in the Graphic Design & Web Development program
On completion of the Graphic & Digital Design program, students will graduate with the following:
- A portfolio – that will display your work in illustration, typography, branding, advertising, digital assets and publication designs
- A Graphic & Digital Design diploma
- A business and marketing plan to help you build your career as a graphic designer