Digital Marketing Online Program
Internet Marketing Training
Upcoming start date: July 2013
The Digital Marketing Certificate program is perfect whether you’re looking for up-to-date professional development and certification, or you want to learn how to effectively market yourself or your own business.
What sets our program apart?
- Flexible learning options – take the entire program or individual modules
- No travel time or expensive residency requirements
- Online, interactive delivery – learn from top industry professionals and get personalized feedback on your assignments
- Dynamic curriculum – lessons are based on current industry trends and search algorithms to keep you up-to-date on best practices
- Application of learning to real world projects of your choosing
With flexible online courses to suit both the beginner or seasoned marketer or entrepreneur, this program is designed so that even the busy working professional can complete certification in just 6 months of part-time online learning.
Experienced faculty members teach, guide and support your learning through participation in forum discussions, live classroom meetings, teleconference and tutorial sessions along with evaluation feedback. (Evening class schedule).
- Module 1: Search Engine Optimization (SEO): 6 weeks
- Module 2: Social Media Marketing (SMM): 6.5 weeks
- Module 3: Reporting & Analysis (Metrics): 2.5 weeks
- Module 4: Paid Advertising: 4 weeks
- Module 5: Email Marketing: 4 weeks
- Module 6: Integrated Digital Media and Internet Marketing: 4.5 weeks - Application to real world capstone projects
*Completion of Level 1 is a prerequisite for Level 2.
If you take this program in its entirety, you will receive the preferred tuition cost of $5500, or you may take individual modules at the tuition prices listed above.
Upon completion of this Digital Marketing Program you will be able to do the following:
Search Engine Optimization / SEO - apply your new understanding of how audiences seek and find essential keywords to position a website for search traffic, drive keyword positions higher up on search engines, get high quality inbound links to a website, run an online SWOT Analysis on the competition, and explain the technical infrastructure behind the promotion and marketing of digital artists and products.
Social Media Marketing / SMM - You will be able to set up key social profiles and/or pages on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter, learn how to integrate Twitter with all key social profiles, run an efficient social marketing campaign, and measure the results.
Search Engine Marketing / SEM - You will be able to set up a starter Pay Per Click campaign with Google AdWords, explain key reporting metrics, split test ad copy for peak performance, and optimize key landing pages exclusively for paid ads.
Reporting & Metrics - You will be able to analyze and apply key metrics found in Google Analytics and properly articulate high level findings to key personnel.
Email Marketing – Construct an email marketing strategy as part of a larger strategy and, based on that, create appropriate emails for the target audience and all actions desired.